Friday, July 27, 2012

7 26  Took the meds and spent an easy evening, sleeping in short intervals.  Used the percussive massager on my legs and noticed that many of the tender points were now pain free.  The work of the chiro?
Also. I wonder whether I see going to sleep as a kind of abandonment of self.  That I don't want to relinquish myself.  So I tried a kind of imagery, saw myself being led to a serene. safe and inviting place by a loving person.  It may have helped.  My whole anxiety about the nighttime seems to have diminished.  Also had a great session with the chiro, where we discussed the nature of the insights I had had so far and where she told me much of her own personal history.  How fortunate I am to have a "doctor" who provides this kind of support and is willing to search for this kind of a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment