Monday, July 30, 2012

7 30  Here is something interesting.  I have been largely free of the demon this day and evening.  My first reaction is, What is it? The reacted magnesium the chiro recommended, the iron Kolb prescribed, the chanting, the diet, the exercise, inviting my demons to tea, trying to abandon all hope of fruition, the prayers of someone in Russia.  I don't know.  Yet more interesting.  I have been at ease long enough to pretend that I am "cured".  But of course, the conditions of life remain the same.  I am sliding down the edge of a sharp sword edge, and I have no real control over anything.  This is not a bad place to be.  It's just the way things are.  In fact, I begin to miss my demons, to feel a little unsure without them.  I was (still am?) someone with RLS. Who am I without it?  Finally, if (when) the demon returns, does this interlude change the way I relate to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment